Squirrel Removal Toronto
7 Reasons To Choose Affordable Squirrel Removal Services
If you are a resident of the Greater Toronto Area who needs a professional solution to your squirrel problem but doesn’t know which wildlife control company to call, look no further.
Business owners and Toronto homeowners use our animal removal services because of our excellent value and high success rate for solving different types of squirrel problems.
- We have 20+ years of experience managing wildlife problems and only use the best squirrel removal techniques to solve the nuisance pest issue as quickly as possible for our Greater Toronto Area customers, all while being humane and affordable.
- Humane one-way doors are installed over roof vents to safely remove all mobile squirrels from the attic.
- Hands-on baby squirrel removal from nests, vents & chimneys when required. We also know what steps to take when the baby squirrels can’t be located.
- We provide affordable squirrel removal in the North York area near Bathurst st Toronto! Call us if you got a free estimate from another company that was too crazy expensive.
- 👀👉We can also provide wildlife removal and roof repair, temporary patches around the squirrel entry hole and one-way door set up so it wont leak until the final repair once the squirrels are gone.
- You will get high-quality and affordable squirrel control service with us. Year after year we save customers money on a basic animal problems because we are an independent family-run business.
- Affordable Squirrel removal price near Yonge St, Ontario
Don’t waste money with pest control services or wildlife removal services that trap & relocate squirrels in your neighbourhood. Simply have your house reinforced with chew-resistant screening to keep nuisance squirrels out permanently. Resolve wildlife conflicts with our tested professional solutions, we know the best way to protect the most vulnerable areas of a home.
Our squirrel removal and raccoon removal technicians will do a thorough inspection to locate all potential entry holes and offer to install chew-resistant screening to stop squirrels from chewing holes to get back inside the attic, effectively ending your animal problems.
Squirrel control prevention screening will cost extra but that’s a small price to pay for a squirrel-proof house and the peace of mind that comes with that.
Guaranteed Results For Any Animal Problem With Our Affordable Squirrel Removal Services
Our humane methods work and come with a 1 to 5-year warranty to stop the abundant Eastern Gray Squirrel and event the infamous Red Squirrel from entering any area where we install our chew-proof, screening which can prevent significant damage and repeat entry.
Every house in the Greater Toronto Area has its potential weak spots & potential squirrel entry points. Whether it’s a new or old house they are all prone to have wildlife issues and animal damage.
If you truly want to eliminate squirrels from being able to gain entry to your attic to build nests have babies and chew electrical wires, you’ll need to seriously consider the prevention screening recommendations to stop further damage which we included with our initial all points exterior inspection.
- Professional & Affordable Squirrel Removal Cost in Brampton & Toronto
- Affordable Squirrel Control in the city of Toronto
- Wildlife Control, Wildlife Removal & Prevention,
- Wildlife Control Midtown Toronto & North York
- Toronto’s Squirrel Removal & Nuisance Wildlife Control Experts.
- Humane Wild Animal Removal Service In East York.
- Wildlife Removal Toronto Reviews
- Toronto Bat Removal Services Available
- Wildlife Prevention Screening Is Your Best Defence In The Squirrel Removal Process.
- Prevent Screening Stops Nuisance Squirrels And Other Wild Animals From Invading Your Space,
- Every Squirrel Will Give Up After Feeling The Strength Of Our WildlifePrevention Screening.
- Hire One Of The Best Squirrel Control Companies in The Greater Toronto Area
- Low-cost Squirrels in attic removal near North York and Thornhill, Ontario
- Squirrel Removal Near Bayview St, Ontario
- Affordable Pest Control Tips For Greater Toronto Area Homeowners
- Is it the time of year when squirrels are on the hunt for somewhere safe to nest and give birth?
- We are a strong advocate for the humane treatment of all animals.
- Please contact your local humane society for any domestic animals in distress.
- Dead Animal Removal Services Available
Our Squirrel Removal Experts are ready to help in Toronto and the surrounding area. Let’s hope that the family of squirrels is content with living in a tree and not on your roof.
If they do happen to chew holes to gain entry into your attic it’s best to act fast. Some homeowners aren’t quite sure if they should just let the squirrels nest and raise their babies once they’ve gained entry, or maybe call a roofer to patch potential wildlife entry areas.
Take our advice and hire a professional wildlife removal company immediately for hassle-free, guaranteed removal while protecting your most valuable asset. Get the squirrels removed from your attic or chimney along with humane baby removal.
Highly Trained & Experienced Toronto Squirrel Removal Technicians!
Go with someone who’s been there. Our squirrel removal technicians keep busy year-round installing squirrel control prevention screening on residential & commercial buildings across the Greater Toronto Area. Providing humane removal of all wild animals from attics, walls, crawl spaces, floors, chimneys, and wherever else squirrels & other animals like to build nests and have babies.
- Removal of the squirrels, birds or raccoons is only part of the process. Knowing that nuisance wildlife like squirrels are creatures of habit, you can bet they will be back trying and regain entry once removed using a one-way door.
- Adding extra prevention screening to key areas of your home will cost more but is the only way to stop wild squirrels from chewing holes to get inside the attic
- Quick Wildlife Removal Near Bathurst Street, Toronto
- Our employees at Squirrel Removal Toronto can be trusted to get the nuisance animals out and keep them out. Our wildlife control experts guarantee to stop squirrels and other pest wildlife from gaining entry at areas we protect.
OUR SQUIRREL REMOVAL PROCESS DURING THE BABY SEASON
- Our highly trained Squirrel Removal Toronto technician will inspect your roof for entry holes and determine the best method for your particular squirrel pest control problem. Installing a specialized one-way door at the point of entry to allow the animals to exit but not get back in is the best squirrel removal from attics method.
- Setting a humane squirrel trap or doing hands-on removal with a net is used when the squirrel is loose in the living space of the house. Squirrels usually end up in the living space of a home by falling down uncapped chimneys or chewing dryer exhaust hoses. Squirrel babies that are just getting their footing sometimes fall down through the walls from the attic.
- Squirrel babies less than 6-8 weeks old would have the be extracted by hand, once the mother squirrel is locked out of the attic the babies will be waiting for her near the entry hole
5 Types of North American Squirrels
The Eastern Gray Squirrel:
Eastern Gray Squirrels are one of the most common types of squirrel in North America. They live in many different habitats, from forests to cities. Eastern Gray Squirrels are very adaptable and can live in a variety of climates. They are active during the day and build their nests, or dreys, in trees.
Eastern Gray Squirrels mate in the winter and have two to six babies in the spring. Baby squirrels are blind and deaf when they are born and stay with their mother until they are about eight weeks old. Eastern Gray Squirrels can live up to ten years in the wild.
The American Red Squirrel:
Red squirrels, which are also known as pine squirrels, are one of the smallest types of squirrel in North America. These squirrels have reddish fur with a white underside. They are also known for their bushy tails. Red squirrels live in coniferous and mixed forests and make their homes in tree cavities, among the branches, or in nests made of leaves and twigs.
Red squirrels eat a variety of foods, including nuts, seeds, berries, insects, and bird eggs. They also store food for later use. Red squirrels breed in the springtime and give birth to litters of two to six young. The young stay with their parents until they are ready to leave home.
Red squirrels can live up to eight years in the wild.
The Southern Flying Squirrel:
Southern Flying Squirrels are the smallest of the flying squirrels. They weigh in at around 7-10 ounces and have a wingspan of about 18 inches. Southern Flying Squirrels can be found in the eastern half of the United States, from Texas to Florida and up into New England. They prefer to live in deciduous forests, but can also be found in parks and suburban areas.
Southern Flying Squirrels are nocturnal and hibernate during the winter. In the summer they eat mostly insects, but will also eat fruits, nuts, and seeds. They build nests out of leaves, twigs, and bark high up in trees.
Southern Flying Squirrels mate in late winter or early spring. After mating, the female will give birth to 2-5 babies sometime between May and July.
The Western Gray Squirrel:
The Western Gray Squirrel can be found in the western part of the United States. They are usually gray or light brown in colour and have a black stripe along their back. Western Gray Squirrels live in forests and eat nuts, seeds, and insects. They mate in the winter and have baby squirrels in the spring. Baby squirrels stay with their parents for a few months before they are able to take care of themselves. Western Gray Squirrels can live up to 10 years.
The Northern Flying Squirrel:
The Northern Flying Squirrel is a small, rodent-like creature that can be found throughout the Northeastern and Midwestern United States. They are most commonly seen in deciduous forests, but can also be found in parks and other urban areas.
Northern Flying Squirrels are nocturnal creatures, meaning they are most active at night. During the day, they sleep in tree cavities, nests made of leaves and twigs, or among the insulation in buildings. They build their nests during the spring and early summer so that they have a place to rest during the baby season.
Northern Flying Squirrels mate in late winter or early spring. The female gives birth to 2-5 babies after a gestation period of about 40 days.
Chipmunks are a small rodent that can be found throughout North America. Chipmunks live in burrows that they build and they often have several entrances. Chipmunks eat seeds, nuts, fruits, and insects. They also store food in their burrows for later consumption. Chipmunks are active during the day and at night. They can be aggressive when defending their territory or when protecting their young. Chipmunks can be removed from an area by trapping them or by using repellents.
How do I get rid of squirrels in Toronto? – Affordable Squirrel Removal Toronto
Squirrels are adorable. Their expressive faces and inquisitive nature make them a real favourite with homeowners. Whether they are performing their acrobatics at the bird feeder or scampering up a nearby tree, squirrels can certainly be endearing.
That all changes when those adorable creatures decide to leave the backyard and take up residence in your attic. When that happens, that squirrel quickly transforms from an endearing acrobat to an unwanted houseguest.
Even worse, the gnawing and chewing squirrels love to do could put your home and your electrical wiring at risk. In a worst-case scenario, an errant squirrel could gnaw through an electrical wiring and spark a devastating house fire.
Where there is one squirrel there are probably more, and for everyone you see (or hear) there could be many others hiding in your attic or scampering around your home.
If you suspect that one or more squirrels have taken up residence in your attic, it is important to deal with the problem as soon as possible by hiring humane squirrel removal services and NOT A ROOFER before they do a lot of damage!
Hiring a ROOFER to seal the hole when you think the squirrels are outside is 100% not the humane way and the wrong first step to take. This is the #1-way squirrels get trapped inside of attics, possibly leaving the customers with dead animals to contend with.
The roofer will walk away with easy money and leave you stuck with a potentially bigger problem that will cost you more $ in the long run. Save the $200 or $300 roofers charge and hire a squirrel removal expert to do the removal and repair.
Squirrels In Urban Environments
Squirrels are everywhere in the Greater Toronto Area, but they are just as common in other parts of the country. Parts of Canada have been experiencing a population explosion among squirrels.
If you live in a squirrel-prone part of the Greater Toronto Area (mature neighbourhood with fully developed trees), it is important to keep your trees well-trimmed. Make sure there are no overhanging branches squirrels could use to jump onto your roof. Squirrels can jump up to eight feet in a single bound, so trim your trees accordingly.
If trimming the tree is not feasible, you can stop squirrels from climbing up by placing a 2-foot band of sheet metal around the trunk. Bend the sheet metal and place it in a continuous band around the trunk of the tree, starting between six and eight feet off the ground.
It is also important to check your home, especially your attic, for possible entry points. Look for any holes and possible entry points where squirrels may have already come in, keeping in mind that these creatures can squeeze through smaller holes than you might expect. An adult squirrel can squeeze through a fist-sized hole, and baby squirrels can use even smaller entry points.
Once you have assessed the outside of your home, it is time to check out the attic from the inside. The attic is the most common entry point for squirrels, so this is where you should see the first signs of an infestation.
A one-way door is required at the main point of entry – Start by looking for light coming in from the outside – there could be the holes squirrels have created during their comings and goings. Seal any holes or cracks you find to keep squirrels, mice, and other pests from getting in. Be sure to seal attic vents and other potential points of entry with a wire hardware cloth.
Making the interior of your home less hospitable to squirrels is also important. While you are in the attic, take a few minutes to spray the entire area with a commercial squirrel repellent. You can buy this repellent at any hunting outfitter or outdoor store, or you can make your own by mixing a tablespoon of hot sauce with a quart of water and spraying the mixture generously around the attic and the exterior of your home.
Squirrels are funny, cute and entertaining, but only when they are on the outside of your attic. Taking a few simple precautions now can keep these creatures where they belong – in the great outdoors.
Other Squirrel Control Topics
- Are you allowed to kill squirrels?
- Relocating squirrels in Ontario.
- Why is it illegal to release a trapped squirrel