Our Squirrel Removal Toronto experts use one-way doors to safely remove squirrels from attics, chimneys, vents and anywhere they may be nesting. 416-560-4656
We then offer to install prevention screening to unprotected areas on your home to stop animals from chewing holes to get back in. Squirrel prevention screening will cost extra but that’s a small price to pay for an animal-proof house
Squirrel Removal Toronto guarantees to stop wildlife from entering any area we install our SQUIRREL PROOF SCREENING. We also add an additional year to the guarantee when you spend extra on “full prevention”.
- Professional & Affordable Squirrel Removal in Toronto
- Squirrel Control, Skunk Prevention,
- Pigeon Spikes And Raccoon Removal In Scarborough.
- Toronto’s Squirrel Removal Pros & Nuisance Animal Control Experts.
- Humane Wild Animal Removal Service In North York.
- Wildlife Prevention Screening Is Your Best Defence In The Squirrel Removal Process.
- Prevent Screening Stops Nuisance Squirrels And Other Wild Animals From Invading Your Space,
- Even Raccoons Give Up After Feeling The Strength Of Our Prevention Screening.
Do You Need Squirrel Removal In Toronto, Brampton, Markham, Scarborough, North York Or Pickering? We Can Easily Remove Squirrels And Patch All Entry Holes In Your Roof Using Special One-Way Doors!
It’s the time of year again when squirrels are on the hunt for somewhere safe to nest and give birth.
Our Squirrel Removal Experts are ready to help in Toronto GTA. Let’s hope that family of squirrels are content with living in a tree and not your roof.
If they do happen to chew holes to gain entry into your attic, it’s best to act fast. Some homeowners aren’t quite sure if they should just let the squirrels nest and raise their babies once they’ve gained entry, or maybe call a roofer to patch holes?
Take it from us, hire a professional wildlife removal company immediately for hassle-free, guaranteed removal. Get the squirrels removed from your attic or chimney along with humane baby removal.
Get an additional year added to the guarantee, just ask us how. Call Squirrel Removal Toronto today and get the process started. (416) 560-4656 Toronto, ON, M4p1Y3
SQUIRREL REMOVAL TORONTO – GO WITH SOMEONE WHO’S BEEN THERE
Our Squirrel Removal Techs keep busy year-round installing squirrel prevention screening on residential & commercial buildings. Providing humane removal of all wild animals from attics, walls, crawl spaces, floors, chimneys, and wherever else squirrels & birds like to build nests and have babies.
Removal of the squirrel, birds or raccoon is only part of the process, knowing that nuisance wildlife are creatures of habit, you can bet they will be back trying and regain entry.
Adding extra prevention screening to key areas of your home will cost more but is the only way to stop wild animals in their tracks and it’s definitely worth the investment.
Our employees at Squirrel Removal Toronto can be trusted to get the nuisance animals out and keep them out. All screened areas come with a written guarantee to stop squirrels and other pest wildlife in their tracks.
HOW DO WE HUMANLY SQUIRREL BABIES REMOVAL FROM A NEST?
Our trained Squirrel Removal Toronto technician will inspect your house for squirrel entry holes and determine the best method for your particular animal problem. Setting a specialized squirrel one-way door at the point of entry to allow the animals to exit but not get back in is our most common removal method.
Setting a humane squirrel trap or doing hands-on removal with a net is used when the squirrel is loose in the living space of the house. Squirrels usually end up in the living space of a home through uncapped chimneys or dryer exhausts. Squirrel babies sometimes fall down through the walls from the attic.
Squirrel babies less than 6-8 weeks old would have the be extracted by hand, once the mother squirrel is locked out of the attic the babies will be waiting for her near the entry hole.
KEEPING SQUIRRELS OUT OF YOUR HOME – Squirrel Removal Toronto
- Squirrels are adorable. Their expressive faces and inquisitive nature make them a real favorite with homeowners. Whether they are performing their acrobatics at the bird feeder or scampering up a nearby tree, squirrels can certainly be endearing.
- That all changes when those adorable creatures decide to leave the backyard and take up residence in your home. When that happens, that squirrel quickly transforms from an endearing acrobat to an unwanted houseguest.
- Even worse, the gnawing and chewing squirrels love to do could put your home and your electrical wiring at risk. In a worst-case scenario, an errant squirrel could gnaw through an electric wire and spark a devastating house fire.
- If you suspect that one or more squirrels have taken up residence in your home, it is important to deal with the problem as soon as possible. Where there is one squirrel there are probably more, and for every one you see (or hear) there could be many others hiding in your attic or scampering around your home.
- Squirrels are everywhere, but they are more common in some parts of the country than others. Parts of Canada have been experiencing a population explosion among gray squirrels, and many of those critters are invading local homes.
- If you live in a squirrel-prone part of the country, it is important to keep your trees well trimmed. Make sure there are no overhanging branches squirrels could use to jump on to your roof. Squirrels can jump up to eight feet in a single bound, so trim your trees accordingly.
- If trimming the tree is not feasible, you can stop squirrels from climbing up by placing a 2-foot band of sheet metal around the trunk. Bend the sheet metal and place it in a continuous band around the trunk of the tree, starting between six and eight feet off the ground.
- It is also important to check your home, especially your attic, for possible entry points. Look for any holes and possible entry points where squirrels may have already come in, keeping in mind that these creatures can squeeze through smaller holes than you might expect. An adult squirrel can squeeze through a fist-sized hole, and baby squirrels can use even smaller entry points.
- Once you have assessed the outside of your home, it is time to check out the attic from the inside. The attic is the most common entry points for squirrels, so this is where you should see the first signs of an infestation.
- Start by looking for light coming in from the outside – these could be the holes squirrels have created during their comings and goings. Seal any holes or cracks you find to keep squirrels, mice, and other pests from getting in. Be sure to seal attic vents and other potential points of entry with wire hardware cloth.
- Making the interior of your home less hospitable to squirrels is also important. While you are in the attic, take a few minutes to spray the entire area with a commercial squirrel repellent. You can buy this repellent at any hunting outfitter or outdoor store, or you can make your own by mixing a tablespoon or hot sauce with a quart of water and spraying the mixture generously around the attic and the exterior of your home.
- Squirrels are funny, cute and entertaining, but only when they are on the outside of your house. Taking a few simple precautions now can keep these creatures where they belong – in the great outdoors.