Squirrel Removal Toronto
Ready To Fix Your Squirrel Problem? Our Squirrel Removal Pros Can Help!
If you are wondering what animal removal company to call for squirrels in the attic, look no further!
- We use the best squirrel removal techniques.
- Humane one-way door method to safely remove mobile squirrels.
- Hands-on baby squirrel extraction from attics, chimneys, vents and anywhere they may be nesting.
Don’t waste money on trapping & relocating squirrels in your neighbourhood. Simply have your house reinforced with chew-resistant screening to keep them out permanently.
Our animal removal technicians do thorough inspections to locate all potential entry holes and offer to install prevention screening to stop squirrels from chewing holes to get back in.
Squirrel prevention screening will cost extra but that’s a small price to pay for an animal-proof house and the peace of mind that comes with that.
Squirrel Removal Toronto Services
Guarantees to stop squirrels from entering any area that we install our SQUIRREL PROOF & WILDLIFE PROOF SCREENING.
We also add an additional year to the guarantee when you spend extra on “full prevention”.
Every house in the Greater Toronto Area has its potential entry points, so if you truly want to eliminate squirrels from being able to gain entry to your attic you’ll need to seriously consider our prevention screening recommendations which are included with our initial all points exterior inspection.
- Professional & Affordable Squirrel Removal Cost in Toronto
- Wildlife Control, Wildlife Removal & Prevention,
- Wildlife Control Midtown Toronto & North York
- Toronto’s Squirrel Removal & Nuisance Wildlife Control Experts.
- Humane Wild Animal Removal Service In North York.
- AAA Affordable Wildlife Control Reviews
- Wildlife Prevention Screening Is Your Best Defence In The Squirrel Removal Process.
- Prevent Screening Stops Nuisance Squirrels And Other Wild Animals From Invading Your Space,
- Every Squirrel Will Give Up After Feeling The Strength Of Our WildlifePrevention Screening.
- Hire One Of The Best Wildlife Control Companies in The Greater Toronto Area
- Squirrels in attic removal Toronto
Our Squirrel Removal Experts are ready to help in Toronto GTA. Let’s hope that the family of squirrels is content with living in a tree and not your roof.
If they do happen to chew holes to gain entry into your attic, it’s best to act fast. Some homeowners aren’t quite sure if they should just let the squirrels nest and raise their babies once they’ve gained entry, or maybe call a roofer to patch holes?
Take it from us, hire a professional wildlife removal company immediately for hassle-free, guaranteed removal. Get the squirrels removed from your attic or chimney along with humane baby removal.
Get an additional year added to the guarantee, just ask us how. Call Squirrel Removal Toronto today and get the process started. (416) 560-4656 Toronto, ON, M4p1Y3
Experienced Squirrel Removal Technicians!
Go with someones who’s been there. Our squirrel removal technicians keep busy year-round installing squirrel prevention screening on residential & commercial buildings. Providing humane removal of all wild animals from attics, walls, crawl spaces, floors, chimneys, and wherever else squirrels & other animals like to build nests and have babies.
- Removal of the squirrels, birds or raccoons is only part of the process. Knowing that nuisance wildlife like squirrels are creatures of habit, you can bet they will be back trying and regain entry once removed using a one-way door.
- Adding extra prevention screening to key areas of your home will cost more but is the only way to stop wild animals in their tracks and it’s definitely worth the investment.
- Our employees at Squirrel Removal Toronto can be trusted to get the nuisance animals out and keep them out. All screened areas come with a written guarantee to stop squirrels and other pest wildlife in their tracks.
OUR SQUIRREL REMOVAL PROCESS DURING THE BABY SEASON
- Our trained Squirrel Removal Toronto technician will inspect your house for squirrel entry holes and determine the best method for your particular animal problem. Setting a specialized squirrel one-way door at the point of entry to allow the animals to exit but not get back in is our most common removal method.
- Setting a humane squirrel trap or doing hands-on removal with a net is used when the squirrel is loose in the living space of the house. Squirrels usually end up in the living space of a home through uncapped chimneys or dryer exhausts. Squirrel babies sometimes fall down through the walls from the attic.
- Squirrel babies less than 6-8 weeks old would have the be extracted by hand, once the mother squirrel is locked out of the attic the babies will be waiting for her near the entry hole.
KEEPING SQUIRRELS OUT OF YOUR HOME – Squirrel Removal Toronto
- Squirrels are adorable. Their expressive faces and inquisitive nature make them a real favourite with homeowners. Whether they are performing their acrobatics at the bird feeder or scampering up a nearby tree, squirrels can certainly be endearing.
- That all changes when those adorable creatures decide to leave the backyard and take up residence in your home. When that happens, that squirrel quickly transforms from an endearing acrobat to an unwanted houseguest.
- Even worse, the gnawing and chewing squirrels love to do could put your home and your electrical wiring at risk. In a worst-case scenario, an errant squirrel could gnaw through an electric wire and spark a devastating house fire.
- If you suspect that one or more squirrels have taken up residence in your home, it is important to deal with the problem as soon as possible. Where there is one squirrel there are probably more, and for everyone you see (or hear) there could be many others hiding in your attic or scampering around your home.
- Squirrels are everywhere in Toronto, but they are just as common in other parts of the country. Parts of Canada have been experiencing a population explosion among squirrels.
- If you live in a squirrel-prone part of the Great Toronto Area (mature neighbourhood with fully developed trees), it is important to keep your trees well-trimmed. Make sure there are no overhanging branches squirrels could use to jump onto your roof. Squirrels can jump up to eight feet in a single bound, so trim your trees accordingly.
- If trimming the tree is not feasible, you can stop squirrels from climbing up by placing a 2-foot band of sheet metal around the trunk. Bend the sheet metal and place it in a continuous band around the trunk of the tree, starting between six and eight feet off the ground.
- It is also important to check your home, especially your attic, for possible entry points. Look for any holes and possible entry points where squirrels may have already come in, keeping in mind that these creatures can squeeze through smaller holes than you might expect. An adult squirrel can squeeze through a fist-sized hole, and baby squirrels can use even smaller entry points.
- Once you have assessed the outside of your home, it is time to check out the attic from the inside. The attic is the most common entry point for squirrels, so this is where you should see the first signs of an infestation.
- Start by looking for light coming in from the outside – there could be the holes squirrels have created during their comings and goings. Seal any holes or cracks you find to keep squirrels, mice, and other pests from getting in. Be sure to seal attic vents and other potential points of entry with a wire hardware cloth.
- Making the interior of your home less hospitable to squirrels is also important. While you are in the attic, take a few minutes to spray the entire area with a commercial squirrel repellent. You can buy this repellent at any hunting outfitter or outdoor store, or you can make your own by mixing a tablespoon of hot sauce with a quart of water and spraying the mixture generously around the attic and the exterior of your home.
- Squirrels are funny, cute and entertaining, but only when they are on the outside of your house. Taking a few simple precautions now can keep these creatures where they belong – in the great outdoors.